Single by Waldner Biotech – Electric Stone Grain Mill Australia
The Single electric grain mill has excellent build quality, produces outstanding results and is supported by an 8 year manufacturer warranty. Not only is this unit one of the the best stone grain mills in Australia, it’s outstanding craftsmanship makes this item a gorgeous addition to any kitchen that needs a stone flour mill for home use. Enjoy knowing exactly what’s in your flour, whilst maintaining the fibre content which activates & stimulates digestion. The taste of freshly prepared baked goods, milled from your choice of fresh ingredients, cannot be understated. Experience it for yourself.
It’s quality design ensures that when you mill flour at home, you’ll get lots of advantages over other models:
- Retain all of the nutrients & enzymes in the grains & spices
- Ensures your grain hasn’t been overheated in the milling process which maintains high nutrient levels
- High grade corundum/ceramic mill stones (self sharpening)
- Easily mills many different grains & spices from coarse to very fine
- The beautiful exterior is made from Solid Alder wood
- The 360 Watt motor allows you to mill flour at home easily
- Includes child protection automatic motor shutoff
- Manufactured in Austria for the highest level of quality control
- 8 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- FREE SHIPPING
Unfortunately we can’t say when this item will be available again. We’re keeping displayed in case they become available again on short notice.
Out of stock
$859.00 inc. GST
Waldner Single Grain Mill Specifications
- Mill Output: 120 grams per minute on the finest setting. You can expect higher outputs when milling coarser flours.
- Millstone diameter: 90mm
- Millstone: White corundum and ceramic
- Hopper Capacity: 800 grams
- Motor Specification: 240 volts, 50 Hertz, 360 Watt
- 8 Year Guarantee
- Child Safety automatic shutoff
- Wooden Casing: Alder Wood
- Manufactured by: Waldner Biotech in Austria
Suitable Grains, Seeds & Spices for Milling
- Wheat, Spelt, Millet, Rye, Corn (Maize not popcorn), Rice, Chickpea, etc (Coarseness setting – fine to rough)
- Oat, Flax Seed, Soya Bean, Wild Beans, etc (Coarseness setting medium fine to rough)
- Fennel, Kummel, Cilantra, Sea Salt, etc (Coarseness setting – fine to rough)
How to clean your electric grain mill
- Clean housing with a soft damp towel
- Clean the grinding chamber with a brush or an aspirator
- Clean the millstones by roughly grinding rice or corn (Maize not popcorn). Alternatively use a brush.
- Never use sharp items or chemicals for cleaning the housing
- Open the mill: The device can be opened easily by removing the hopper. When closing make sure the hopper is properly in place again.
- The device has a safety mechanism that stops the motor when the hopper is removed.
The benefits of having a grain mill in Australia
Providing your grain is used with 24 hours of milling you’ll avoid all of the issues below:
- The unsaturated fats in the wheat germ begin to oxidise and turn rancid.
- Many Vitamins (Vitamin A, B2 (riboflavin), B6, B12 and folic acid) will be destroyed by ultraviolet light
- Beneficial enzymes start working and play themselves out.
- Vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that helps to protect flour from oxidation, deteriorates once milled, especially if the conditions become moist.
|Dimensions||30 × 16 × 16 cm|