Website Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST for Australian residents.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Once paid for, goods will be shipped within 14 days unless otherwise advised.
- Product warranty does not include shipping costs for returning the product for warranty assessment or sending the product back to the customer after warranty processing. All warranty claims are subject to the authorisation of the relevant Australian distributors.
- E&OE – Errors and Omissions excepted.
No order may be cancelled, modified or deferred without the prior written consent of the Company (Living Whole Australia which is at the Company’s sole discretion). If such consent is given it is, at the Company’s election, subject to the Company being reimbursed all losses, including loss of profits, and paid a cancellation fee (being not less than 20% of the invoice price of the Goods).
Goods not returnable: Any goods specially made, including items cut to length. Any goods made, or purchased to a firm and irrevocable order or any goods altered or damaged by the Purchaser cannot be returned under any conditions. Goods are not returnable if the product is working correctly but the customer has other expectations of the product. Goods can only be returned with explicit written consent of the Company (Living Whole Australia).
WHEN do items need to be returned by?
Goods must be returned within 14 days of issuance of the Company’s written consent.
WHERE do items need to be returned to?
Returned goods shall be returned to the Company’s place of trading or such other place nominated by the Company.
HOW do you return items?
Returned Goods must be clearly marked with the Return Authorisation Number or such other reference provided by the Company.
SHIPPING for returns?
Original shipping rates are not refundable. The customer is responsible for maintaining the original packaging and shipping of returned goods. Goods returned in a damaged condition are not refundable.
CREDIT for returns?
Credits for returned goods (net of cancellation fees) shall be made by direct deposit or crediting the credit card used for the original purchase.
Instore return option?
Goods can only be returned by post or courier to the Company’s nominated return address..
Goods shipped for return must be packaged in the original packaging to how it was shipped to you so that damage in transit does not occur.