Countertop Reverse Osmosis Water Filter – 3 Stage
Enhanced counter top water filtration efficiency with our 3 Stage countertop reverse osmosis system.
The 3 stage reverse osmosis filter system delivers excellent filtration performance through the use of larger, high capacity filter cartridges. This countertop RO filter system effectively reduces a wide array of water contaminants and is a constantly one of the better water filters that remove fluoride:
- Chlorine and dissolved solids are reduced through a sediments filter and activated carbon block filter.
- Fluoride, bacteria, parasites, viruses, pesticides, and heavy metals are removed by the reverse osmosis membrane.
- Inorganic chemicals are further decreased through a final carbon filter polishing stage.
By optimising our RO water filter down to just 3 key stages using high quality filters with increased cartridge size, our reverse osmosis system achieves greater filtration efficiency and capacity whilst delivering purified water with significantly reduced dissolved solids, chemicals, particulates, and pathogens.
- Carbon Pre-Filter (Made in USA)- Removes particulate matter, chlorine and other organic pollutants for membrane protection.
- Ultrafine TFC RO Membrane (Made in USA) screens to 0.0005 micron, filtering viruses, bacteria and parasites. Repels heavy metals and removes fluoride and hydrocarbons.
- Carbon Post-Filter (Made in USA) is a polishing filter results in great tasting, pure water.
- Twist-Off’ cartridges ensures a simple, hygienic, no mess method of changing the filters when necessary.
- No mains plumbing required – the countertop reverse osmosis water filter simply attaches to your existing kitchen tap/aerator using the included fittings.
- Maximum Filter output: approximately 300 litres per day
- Micron Rating: 0.0005 micron
- Dimensions: 340W x 170H x 160D mm
- Built using only high quality NSF certified components
- Fully portable
- 5 year warranty
You can find details on replacement filters here. Due to the excellent filtration the flow rate is generally slow and the filter is usually best coupled with some form of storage so that you have high quality filtered water on demand.
3 Stage Countertop RO Filter Components
- 1 – Carbon Pre-Filter (Made in USA)
- 2 – RO Membrane (Made in USA)
- 3 – Carbon Post Filter (Made in USA)
- A – Diverter
- B – 1/4” white tube – food grade
- C – Pressure Gauge
- D – 1/4” black tube – food grade
- E – 1/4” blue tube – food grade
Certified Countertop Water Filtration
This system meets the WaterMark specification AS/NZS 3497:1998 Amdt 1 2001 Drinking water treatment unit – Plumbing requirements.
Certificate Number 23124.
Replacement Filter Cartridges for
3 Stage Benchtop Reverse Osmosis System
|Dimensions||34 × 17 × 16 cm|